| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in C. Itapemirim in June is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in June is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.6mm (0.9in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:51 long and the longest day is 10:56 long with an average length of 10:52.
Check the distance to and compare the C. Itapemirim June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in C. Itapemirim, Brazil
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding C. Itapemirim:
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 238.9 kms (148.4 miles) NNW
- Caratinga, Brazil - 160.1 kms (99.5 miles) NW
- Caparao, Brazil - 87.9 kms (54.7 miles) WNW
- Vicosa, Brazil - 182.2 kms (113.3 miles) W
- Itaperuna, Brazil - 90.1 kms (56 miles) WSW
- Cataguases, Brazil - 176.1 kms (109.5 miles) WSW
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 236.7 kms (147.1 miles) WSW
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) WSW
- Cordeiro, Brazil - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) SW
- Nova Friburgo, Brazil - 217.6 kms (135.2 miles) SW
- Cabo Frio (Cape), Brazil - 256 kms (159.1 miles) SSW